Liverpool will face Chelsea after their 3-3 draw against Sevilla in champions league




Liverpool wants win at home as manager Jurgen Klopp says there is a “big chance” as their defense star Joel Matip will be returning tonight to face Chelsea after missing two games with a thigh strain. Adam Lallana will also be involving for the first time from Liverpool side after suffering from injury since pr-season while Emre Can has a muscle problem and is in doubt to play.  Other side Chelsea manager Antonio Conte side player Victor Moses is available after six weeks out with a hamstring injury. Klopp said “I had a talk, of course, to Alberto and I am really happy about his shape and his performance. Yes, in the game, it was obviously (difficult)... and that then is really my responsibility, that (we) could have done different things.  “So that is how it is. It is not the players to blame. I am 100 percent responsible for that. Told him I still trust him 100 percent.”  Antonio Conte “To have only one day to rest and only one day to prepare this big game is not simple, is not easy. I think also it’s not right. I don’t want to make excuses, but this is the reality. Favour of win is in Liverpool hands as they will be playing at their home. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BRAND PROMOTION

India First Humanoid Robot “Mitra” launched At GES 2017

SHILPOTSAV AT NOIDA